Tuesday 1 March 2011

Loukoumi (Turkish Delight) Rose Water Chocolate Cupcakes!!


So much to tell!!  This weekend I got from my dearest friend and neighbor, Armando, a great cupcake book!  
 
When he first told me the name of the book, I was a little hesitant....Kinky Cupcakes, he said.  Kinky Cupcakes??!! I thought...Not my style!

Well, I must say, I was so pleasantly surprised to find such great recipes and decorations.  Not only were they tastefully sexy and exotic but delicious as well.  A great find and gift!  


I immediately went to my kitchen and started working.  I pulled this recipe out and adapted the cake part to my own.  Everything else, plus decoration, is from the book!  Kinky Cupcakes by Joanna Farrow.  I love how she uses rose water in the chocolate cake!  So yum!

Of course, I picked this particular recipe because of its Turkish Delight ( In Greek, Loukoumi).   You know how much I love using Greek ingredients in my cupcakes!!...
Not so kinky after all!


Thanks, Armando!!

1 comment: